Biscuits Recipe Bisquick! Bisquick is a baker’s best friend, and you’ll understand why after making these super easy original recipe Bisquick biscuits! In only 15 minutes, you can make fluffy, golden cookies using only two ingredients!
Melt-in-your-mouth drop biscuits with a plethora of mix-in possibilities! It’s difficult to top the aroma–and taste–of freshly cooked biscuits. They’re light, buttery, and delightful. Bisquick is the secret weapon of the biscuit maker. It’s the combination that, with a few additional ingredients, can be transformed into almost anything. All you need in this scenario is milk! Biscuits Recipe Bisquick!
These biscuits are so simple to prepare that you’ll feel like you’re missing out. You’re not.
So, the next time you want to spice up your breakfast or add a touch of enchantment to your supper, bring out this recipe. It’s beneficial to the entire family!
Why Will You Enjoy This Recipe?
Personalization is simple! There are several alternative add-ins for this dish! Biscuits Recipe Bisquick!
Smells and flavors! The finest scent in the world is baking bread or biscuits. The flavor is also rather good!
Size is simple! You may make these biscuits as big or as little as you wish!
There are only two components. It truly is that easy.
- 2 14 cup Bisquick Baking Mix – Bisquick already contains raising agents like baking powder and soda, so it’s like having numerous ingredients in one! Biscuits Recipe Bisquick!
- 23 cup milk – Any milk will do, however, I prefer to add some fat to my biscuits by using whole milk.
Cheddar Cheese with Chives – These cheesy biscuits are delicious! There are so many things that pair well with cheddar! For something extra special, use chives, jalapenos, or bacon chunks. Biscuits Recipe Bisquick!
Garlic Powder and Parmesan – Combine these traditional tastes to make a side dish for an Italian feast! Fresh basil, chopped, is also delicious! Alternatively, after they come out of the oven, brush them with melted garlic butter.
Rosemary is one of my favorite herbs, so I’m always seeking ways to include it in dishes. Cook a sprig or two in a couple of tablespoons of butter to release the oils before putting it into the batter or brushing it across your cooked biscuits for the greatest taste. Biscuits Recipe Bisquick!
Instructions for each step
A baking sheet, a mixing dish, and measuring cups are required for this recipe. Because these are drop biscuits, no kneading or rolling out is necessary! Biscuits Recipe Bisquick!
- Preheat the oven. Preheat the oven to 450°F (232°C). Then, use parchment paper to line a baking sheet.
- Combine the ingredients. In a large mixing basin, combine 2 14 cups Bisquick baking mix and 23 cups milk until a sticky dough forms.
- Bake in portions. With a heaping tablespoon, scoop out each biscuit and place it on the baking pan. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, depending on the size of your pan (depending on the size of your biscuits). Bisquick biscuits will be faintly browned when done.
- Allow cooling before serving. When the biscuits are done, remove them from the oven and cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before serving. Serve totally chilled or warm.
These are stunning at any time of day. Spread some butter and jelly on top, or make a breakfast sandwich! For a quick packed lunch, create a ham and cheese sandwich. Biscuits Recipe Bisquick!
Angela’s suggestions & recipe notes
- Larger biscuits will require more time to cook. 6 biscuits require 12 to 14 minutes in the oven.
- It will take less time to make smaller biscuits. 8 biscuits will take 8 to 10 minutes to prepare.
- Prepare something unique to serve them with. Here are some suggestions. Biscuits Recipe Bisquick!
Storage And Reheating
Remove as much air as possible from leftovers before storing them. If there are only a few, press the air out with a plastic bag. Use an airtight container if there is enough to fill it.
Biscuits may be kept on the counter for 3 to 4 days and in the fridge for up to a week. Biscuits Recipe Bisquick!
Freeze them to increase their shelf life by 2 to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
When I’m in a hurry, I microwave them wrapped in a moist paper towel for about 20 seconds, or until hot.
Otherwise, I bake them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper at 350°F (175°C) for 3 to 15 minutes: 3 minutes for stale biscuits, 6 to 8 minutes for refrigerated biscuits, and 15 minutes for frozen biscuits. Biscuits Recipe Bisquick!
These simple biscuits have several applications. Soups and stews go great with Bisquick biscuits. They’re also delicious for breakfast or brunch! I’ve even made Sloppy Joes with them. (In case you didn’t know, Bisquick is used for more than simply pancakes.) Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls or Bisquick Breakfast Casserole?)
My favorite way to eat a handmade biscuit is with a generous amount of butter and jelly. It’s even great if I have grape jelly on hand. Biscuits Recipe Bisquick!
I’m not sure where it originated from, but it definitely screams comfort food, so it may be something from my upbringing.
Biscuits made easy with Bisquick
But let us return to the Bisquick biscuit recipe. It’s ideal for almost any meal or simply to satisfy hunger. This recipe yields 6 to 8 biscuits, depending on the size.
The ingredient list is extremely straightforward! You should be able to prepare these biscuits if you have Bisquick on hand. Biscuits Recipe Bisquick!
You will need the following ingredients to create this recipe:
- Milk Bisquick (you can also use water)
- a little amount of flour
That is all you require! A mixing bowl, a baking sheet, and a biscuit cutter or round cookie cutter are also required. You may alternatively prepare them as drop biscuits, which eliminates the need for a cutter, Biscuits Recipe Bisquick, Apple Cobbler
May You Also Love This!
- Biscuits Recipe with Bisquick
- Cookies Recipe Red Velvet
- Cookies Recipe Vegan
- Biscuits Recipe Buttermilk
Biscuits Recipe Bisquick
Bisquick is a baker’s best friend, and you’ll understand why after making these super simple Bisquick biscuits! In only 15 minutes, you can make fluffy, golden cookies using only two ingredients!
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 degrees Celsius) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the Bisquick baking mix and milk in a large mixing basin until a sticky dough forms.
- 13 cup milk, 2 14 cups Bisquick baking mix
- Drop generous tablespoons of dough onto your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes (depending on the size of your biscuits) until the Bisquick biscuits are a light golden brown on the middle rack of your oven.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and set them aside for 5 minutes before taking them from the baking sheet to cool fully or serve warm.
- 6 biscuits will usually take 12-14 minutes to bake.
- After 8-10 minutes of baking time, 8 biscuits should be ready.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 157
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 6g10%
- Saturated Fat 2g10%
- Cholesterol 3mg1%
- Sodium 438mg19%
- Potassium 86mg3%
- Total Carbohydrate 22g8%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 3g6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.