Biscuits Recipe with Bisquick! Looking for something quick to offer with soup or to make for brunch? Bisquick Biscuits may be produced in minutes and even using homemade Bisquick mix!
These days, don’t we all need some comfort foods?
Carbohydrates are my go-to comfort meal. If you’ve been following me for any length of time, you’ve probably worked it out by now.
However, comfort food carbohydrates that take minimal effort are at the top of my list right now. Anything I can make in under 30 minutes is a success. Biscuits Recipe with Bisquick!
That means I’m going to be cooking a lot of Bisquick Biscuits. Quick? Check. Easy? Check. Satisfy my carbohydrate cravings? Check, check, and check again.
Bisquick Dropping Biscuits
I assured you that my Homemade Bisquick Mix could be used to make any of your favorite Bisquick recipes when I shared it with you. Biscuits Recipe with Bisquick!
I previously demonstrated how to make Bisquick Pancakes, and this week is all about Bisquick Biscuits.
Because, frankly, what better way to demonstrate my argument than to return to everyone’s favorite simple recipes?
Bisquick drop biscuits might be an excellent first dish to try with young children. With only two ingredients – Bisquick mix and milk – these biscuits are simple enough for anybody to create.
I prefer to prepare these biscuits in the evenings when we’re eating Broccoli and Cheese Soup or Guinness Stew. They would be a quick answer if you forgot to buy a loaf of crusty bread or don’t want to bake rolls to go with your soup because they simply take a few minutes to prepare.
If you’re making them for breakfast, you may top them with butter and jelly or Biscuits made easy with bisquickhearty sausage gravy. Biscuits Recipe with Bisquick!
Biscuits made easy with Bisquick
We already know that these Bisquick Biscuits use only two ingredients, but they also require only three simple steps: Biscuits Recipe with Bisquick!
- Mix the Bisquick mix and milk together.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet that has not been oiled.
- Cook till golden brown.
Bake the biscuits for about 10 minutes. With so little prep before baking, I’m sure you could have fresh biscuits out of the oven in 15 minutes!
What can be added to Bisquick biscuits
The recipe below yields the most traditional Bisquick drop biscuits. However, consider this recipe to be only a beginning point. It would be simple to add some flavor to these biscuits. Brush the hot biscuits with melted butter as soon as they come out of the oven for a quick taste boost. If you’re feeling fancy, add garlic butter. When you’re mixing the dough, try adding some mix-ins. Among the suggestions are: Biscuits Recipe with Bisquick!
- 14–12 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1-2 teaspoons green onion, chopped
- 14 cup shredded bacon
- 2 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- a few grinds of fresh black pepper
You could even combine some of these possibilities to make your favorite biscuit taste! Everyone’s favorite Cheddar Bay Biscuits are made by combining cheese in the biscuit with garlic butter and parsley on top. Just don’t add too many mix-ins or your dough won’t come together.
These Bisquick Biscuits are sure to meet the bill whether you’re searching for a quick side for your dinner table or a brunch alternative you can create while half asleep! Biscuits Recipe with Bisquick!
Recipe for Bisquick Biscuits
I can’t tell you how many people have written me to thank me for these simple Bisquick recipes because:
1) They discarded the Bisquick box.
2) They discarded the Bisquick box.
Finally, there is one more reason:
3) They discarded the Bisquick box.
We all do it because it’s too easy. Why would you store your Bisquick mix in a box in your camper when you can wrap it in a plastic Ziploc bag and keep moisture out? Despite being a lot less cumbersome to carry with you, the bag has NO instructions, and you tossed out the box with the printed directions on it, so you’re rapidly out of luck. Biscuits Recipe with Bisquick!
That’s why I keep sharing as many of these recipes as I can – even though the recipe is right on the box, you’ll find yourself wanting it again and again. I’ve also received emails from folks who were camping and wanted my Bisquick pancake recipe!
Making Bisquick® Drop Biscuits
Drop biscuits are unquestionably the simplest way to create delicious, old-fashioned Bisquick biscuits.
- Stir together all of the ingredients in a large enough bowl until they are thoroughly combined and you have a soft, slightly sticky dough.
- Scoop part of the biscuit dough onto a baking sheet with a large spoon, spreading them out to create approximately eight total.
- Bake until the bottom and top are both delightfully golden brown.
Make careful to consume these as soon as possible! Biscuits Recipe with Bisquick!
Making Rolled Bisquick® Biscuits
A rolled biscuit is a more delicate affair that allows you to construct finer forms than the traditional dropped biscuit.
- To begin, combine all of the ingredients until a soft dough forms, like before.
- Place your dough on a floured, dry work area and begin kneading! Knead it approximately 10 times, folding it over itself several times to get those thin layers.
- Roll out the dough until it’s 12 inches thick, then cut it into eight rounds or any forms you desire.
- Bake the circles on a baking sheet until golden brown on all sides, then serve hot! Biscuits Recipe with Bisquick!
Bisquick® Biscuit Tips & Tricks
When dealing with Bisquick dough, like with any dough, it’s tempting to add extra flour or water to correct the dough – perhaps it’s too sticky or too dry? But everything you do, avoid it! Stick to the recipe as written, with the exception of a little sprinkling of flour to aid in the rolling process. The Bisquick guys are quite savvy – they’ve perfected the fundamental formula, so don’t mess with it!
If you don’t complete your biscuits, store them in a tightly sealed jar for 3-4 days. However, if you put them in the fridge, they will become as hard as rocks!, Biscuits Recipe with Bisquick, Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
May You Also Love This!
Biscuits Recipe with Bisquick
Looking for something quick to offer with soup or to make for brunch? Bisquick Biscuits may be produced in minutes and even using homemade Bisquick mix!
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a large mixing basin, combine all of the ingredients and whisk until a soft dough forms.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto an oiled baking sheet.
- 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 156
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 6g10%
- Saturated Fat 2g10%
- Cholesterol 2mg1%
- Sodium 444mg19%
- Total Carbohydrate 23g8%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 3g6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.