Cake Recipe Vegan is a quick and easy recipe that can be made in 1 bowl. This is really the best chocolate vegan recipe ever. It is full of chocolate, moist and delicious. The cake recipe vegan is light fluffy and dreamy. This cake is a perfect choice for holidays, parties, birthdays, eid, or any special occasion at all.
This healthy vegan cake is easy to make and its taste is really amazing. There are a number of tricks to this cake. But today I share some simple tricks with all of you to make this cake at home.
How to make cake vegan
- Collect all of the ingredients and preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take two eight-inch pans and set these pans aside while you make the butter.
- Now, combine the oil, vinegar, nondairy milk, and pure vanilla extract in a bowl. Put it aside for ten minutes.
- Stir togethe the sugar, salt, flour, and baking powder in an other bowl.
- Now, pour all the dry ingrediets in this bowl. Mix wet and dry ingredients well.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pans and bake it on the oven’s ceter for about thirty mins.
You may also love these recipes
If you are not a vegan and want to know how to make a cake without eggs. It is a good idea for so many reasons.
- You want to make a dessert but you don’t have any eggs.
- When you bake for your friends or family member with an egg allergy.
- And when you bake a cake and eat spoonfuls of the cake batter as you work.
Frostion ideas for this cake vegan
I have many ideas to frost vegan white cake, including raspberry jam, healthy chocolate frosting, chocolate chips, powdered sugar, or chocolate ganache. You can also top it with fresh fruit and coconut whipped cream.
Cake Recipe Vegan
Cake Recipe Vegan is a quick and easy recipe that can be made in 1 bowl. This is really the best chocolate vegan recipe ever.
For chocolate cake
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line two 9-inch cake pans.
- Measure 1 cup unsweetened almond milk and add the tbs of vinegar to it. Stir it well that all combine really well.
- Take a large bowl, add sugar, flour, cacao powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk it well to combine completely.
- Now add the oil, vanilla, applesauce, and almond milk. Mix it at medium speed with a hand mixer.
- Low the speed and carefully pour in the boiling water, and continue to mix into the cake batter until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between your cake pans. Bake it for 30 to 35 minutes. After baking cool it down for 10 mins in the pan. Remove the cake from the pan and cool completely before frosting.
- Take a large bowl and add cocoa powder to it. Whisk well to remove any clumps.
- Add the softened vegan butter and mix it with a hand mixer until creamed and well combined.
- Add half of the almond milk and half of the sugar and mix it really well. Add the rest of the vanilla extract and powder sugar. Mix until fluffy and combined.
- If the frosting seems to dry add more milk and if the frosting seems too wet and doesn’t hold proper shape, add more powdered sugar until it thickens up.
- Frost the cake using an icing spatula or you can use a butter knife.
- Double the recipe if you want to make the 4 layers of the cake.
- If you don’t like the frosting much, cut the frosting ingredients in half.
- If you don’t have applesauce you can substitute 2 flax eggs.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 490
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 24g37%
- Saturated Fat 3g15%
- Sodium 407mg17%
- Potassium 219mg7%
- Total Carbohydrate 70g24%
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g16%
- Sugars 52g
- Protein 3.5g8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.