Carrot Cake Best Recipe With Cheese Frosting
Carrot Cake is a favorite and these carrot cake cupcakes don’t disappoint. A soft and fluffy cupcake and topped with tangy cream cheese frosting, you’ll absolutely love these. This is one of the most popular recipes and is slightly different to make the original carrot recipe. These are some of the best carrot cake cupcakes you’ll ever eat. The cupcakes are light, soft and fluffy, and topped with the most delicious tangy cream cheese frosting! One of the best cupcake flavors.
- 150ml vegetable oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups or 300g White Granulated Sugar
- 1-1/2 Cups or 190g Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 2 Cups or 200g Shredded Carrot
- 1 Stick or 113g Butter
- 7 oz or 200g Cream Cheese
- 3 Cups or 375g Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup or 30g Chopped Walnuts
Instructions: How to make the carrot cake cupcakes
You also need baking powder as it contains the acid itself. Add the baking soda to the mixing bowl followed by 1 teaspoon of the ground cinnamon. Finally, add half a teaspoon or a few pinches of salt. Using a wooden spoon give the dry ingredients a good mix together until evenly combined.
Place the cupcakes into a 180C or 350F oven for about 25 minutes or until the cupcakes spring back when lightly pressed in the center. Remove them from the oven and leave them to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. While the cupcakes are cooling you can whip up the cream cheese frosting.
Add the powdered / confectioners or icing sugar, in stages to the bowl. You should end up with a fluffy smooth bowl of cream cheese frosting. Add the frosting to a piping bag or use a knife to spread over the cupcakes. Top with chopped walnuts and enjoy. For more cupcakes recipes you can check.
|Carrot cake cupcakes with frosting|
- You might be thinking sugar is a dry ingredient but most of the time in baking it’s considered a wet ingredient. Adding it to the wet ingredients instead of the dry ingredients helps inhibit gluten formation which in simple terms helps your baked goods turn out light and fluffy.
- This carrot cake cupcake recipe will make a perfect set of 12 cupcakes but you can double or halve the recipe to make a different amount.
Leave a Comment