The chicken soup recipe is one of the most famous recipes in winter not only in India and Pakistan but all around the world. Everyone has their very own favorite Chicken soup recipe, however hardly ever have so few ingredients introduced up to so much consolation. This version has traditional flavors and, thanks to a simplified approach, chefs are extra speedy than traditional Chicken soups (the dish is prepared in a little over an hour). There’s no want to make a separate stock; the vegetables and meat shape their very own pleasurable broth.
When my body is worn-out and achy, or I’m feeling a chunk underneath the climate, I constantly throw collectively a big pot of this Homemade Chicken Soup. The aroma that fills my residence because it chefs are simply soothing to the soul, and the “from scratch” taste just can’t be overwhelmed.
There’s no bouillon right here oldsters due to the fact this hen broth is the actual deal. But don’t fear, notwithstanding being made from scratch, this tremendously simple and easy recipe makes the BEST self-made chicken soup with little or no hands-on time!
Things in Chicken Soup
To make this healthy chicken soup you need some simple ingredients that are easily available.
- Vegetables (onion, garlic, carrots, celery)
- Bone-in chicken breast
- Herbs and spices (basil, parsley, lime, bay leaf, salt, pepper)
These ingredients cook together to make an incredibly flavorful homemade broth. No bouillon or soup base is needed for this homemade chicken noodle soup!
You may also love these chicken recipes
Chicken Soup Easy Recipe
This Chicken Soup keep you warm in winter season. It is very healthy for you in winter. Some basic ingredients are needed to make it.
- Bring chicken, water, and 1 tablespoon salt to a boil in a large stockpot. Skim foam. Add onions, celery, and garlic. Reduce heat. Simmer, partially covered, for 30 minutes.
- Remove breast, and set aside. Add carrots. Simmer, partially covered, for 40 minutes.
- Remove remaining chicken; discard back and wings. Let cool slightly. Remove meat from bones, and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Stir in desired amount of chicken; reserve the rest for another use. Skim fat. Season with salt.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 230
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10g16%
- Saturated Fat 4g20%
- Cholesterol 44mg15%
- Potassium 229mg7%
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2g3%
- Dietary Fiber 3g12%
- Protein 18g36%
- Vitamin A 4278 IU
- Vitamin C 4 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.8 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.