This Chicken Stir Fry Vegetable Recipe is a lot higher than takeout! The chicken and vegetables in a garlic ginger soy sauce with honey are the perfect balance of sweet and savory. This chicken stir fry recipe will become a staple in your home. It’s so brief to make and you could use something greens you have reachable. It tastes excellent regardless of the way you modify the ingredients. If you try this chicken stir fry vegetable once at home you will try it again and again.
How Do You Make Chicken Stir Fry?
- Cut the chicken thighs (or breast) into chew-sized portions and cook dinner.
- Cook vegetables until favored tenderness.
- Prepare clean sweet and savory stir fry sauce.
- Combine the chook with the greens and sauce. Simmer until sauce thickens and elements are well integrated.
Can I Substitute stir fry vegetables?
Yes you can use any kind of vegetables that you easily available, but some of them I am going to mention
- sweet peas
- green beans
- bell peppers
What can we serve chicken stir fry with
You can serve stir fry with your favorite side. A bowl of plain fried rice, white rice, or noodles will also work great with stir fry chicken
You may also love these chicken chicken recipes
- Korean chicken spicy recipe
- Recipe lemon pepper chicken
- Chicken teriyaki stir fry recipe
- Best chicken keema recipe
Chicken Stir Fry Vegetable Recipe
Seasoning for the Chicken
Stir Fry Sauces
- Heat oil in a wok and add the chicken pieces. Give a stir for 30 secs and then add salt & white pepper powder to season the chicken.
- Now stir fry on high heat for around 2-3 mins and then add 1/2 tsp Dark Soy Sauce. Give a mix and continue to stir fry on high heat for another 2-3 mins till the water has completely dried up and the chicken is fried and browned.
- Remove and set aside on a plate.
- In the same oil, add the chopped garlic & ginger. Give a stir for 15 secs and then add the sliced carrots and cubed red & yellow peppers. Mix and stir fry on high heat for 1 minute before adding the broccoli florets. Also, add salt to the season (a pinch) and 1/4 tsp pepper powder. Give a mix and continue to stir fry on high heat for 2 mins.
- Now add the sautéed chicken pieces and give a mix on high heat for 1 minute.
- Add the Dark Soy Sauce, Chicken broth, Red Chilli Sauce, and honey. Give a mix and stir fry on high heat for around 2 mins till the sauce has nearly dried up.
- Now add the corn slurry and the sesame oil, give a mix and continue to stir fry on high heat for 1 min till all the sauce has dried up and coats the chicken and vegetables.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 520
- Calories from Fat 324
- % Daily Value *
- Cholesterol 118mg40%
- Sodium 960mg40%
- Potassium 823mg24%
- Total Carbohydrate 25g9%
- Dietary Fiber 3g12%
- Sugars 13g
- Protein 26g52%
- Vitamin A 3380 IU
- Vitamin C 47.8 mg
- Calcium 46 mg
- Iron 4 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.