This chicken teriyaki stir fry recipe is Crispy skinless Chicken thighs stir-fried and swimming in a stunning flavored homemade teriyaki sauce. A trace of garlic adds a twist to a traditional Japanese Teriyaki Chicken recipe and makes it absolutely addictive! This is better than any store-sold teriyaki sauce, assured.
Why get Japanese take-out when you could make a deliciously near actual Teriyaki Chicken right at home! There is not any want to de-bone chook thighs or worry approximately rendering fats from the skin. This Teriyaki Chicken Recipe is Fast. Simple. Delicious.
One thing I found is that I haven’t without a doubt give you a simple and easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe for the ones traumatic days inside the week wherein dinner is nowhere in sight, however, can be very quickly at all. No marvel Teriyaki fowl is one of the most popular chook recipes in the world!
I have also shared many chicken recipes may you also love them
- Grilled Chicken with Garlic and Lemon
- Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe
- Orange Chicken Recipe
- For Cooking Videos
Boneless Chicken Thigh – 450 gms (1 lb)
(Tsp-Teaspoon; Tbsp-Tablespoon) US Measures
For the Teriyaki Sauce:
- Light Soy Sauce– 3 tbsp (Preferably Kikkoman)
- Brown Sugar- 3 tbsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar- 1 tsp
- Sesame oil- 1 tbsp
- Ginger grated- 1 tsp
- Garlic grated- 1 tsp
- Salt for seasoning- 1/4 tsp
- Pepper powder for seasoning- 1/4 tsp
- Oil for pan-frying the chicken- 1.5 tbsp
- Sesame seeds- 1 tsp (as garnish)
- Spring onion greens, chopped- 2 tbsp (as garnish)
- Cut the boneless thighs into bite-sized chunks.
- Grate the ginger & garlic and prepare the Teriyaki Sauce.
- Heat oil in a pan and then add the chicken pieces. Season with salt and pepper powder.
- Fry on high heat for 5-6 mins till the water dries up and the meat is browned.
- Now add the Teriyaki Sauce (prepared earlier), give a mix, and cook on medium heat for 3-4 mins till the sauce is absorbed and coats the chicken pieces.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds and chopped spring onion greens.
Steamed broccoli and rice are the BEST sides (white, jasmine, brown, or even wild rice work really well). Or try it with our Fried Rice recipe! Drizzle all of the extra sauce over everything in your bowl for ultimate flavor.