Cookie Recipe Easy This is the finest chocolate chip cookie recipe you’ve ever tried! There are no unusual ingredients, no chilling time, and so forth. Simply a basic, uncomplicated, really delicious, doughy yet thoroughly cooked chocolate chip cookie that comes out flawlessly every time!
Everyone needs a good classic chocolate chip cookie recipe, and this is mine. It is, without a doubt, the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I’ve been making them for years, and everyone who tries them thinks they’re out of this world amazing!
Furthermore, there are no unusual additives, no cooling, and so on. Simply a basic, uncomplicated, really delicious, doughy yet thoroughly cooked chocolate chip cookie that comes out flawlessly every time!
These are the epitome of a chocolate chip cookie. Crispy and chewy texture. Doughy yet completely cooked. Buttery and sweet to perfection. Cookie Recipe Easy
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES: HOW TO MAKE THEM
Let’s take a step-by-step look at how to create chocolate chip cookies, and don’t forget to watch the video. Cookie Recipe Easy
COOKIE DOUGH WITH CHOCOLATE CHIP
In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients for these quick chocolate chip cookies.
Make careful you measure the flour precisely when doing this. Use a measuring cup designed for dry ingredients (NOT a pyrex liquid measuring cup). Then, scoop the flour into a measuring cup and level it with a knife. Cookie Recipe Easy
Next, mix together the butter and sugars, being careful to soften the butter ahead of time by removing it from the refrigerator at least two hours before baking so it’s ready to go when you need it. You may also microwave it for approximately 7 seconds, but be cautious not to melt it.
When the butter/sugar mixture is fully combined, add the eggs and vanilla and stir well.
Stir in the dry ingredients until barely mixed. Then stir in the chocolate chunks until equally distributed throughout the dough.
LOTS of chocolate chips are required. Every nibble should include at least two gooey chocolate chips.
The chocolate chip cookie dough should roll easily and not be sticky. It should not be crumbly or dried. The best texture may be seen in the shot below. Cookie Recipe Easy
ROLL DOUGH & PORTION
When the cookie dough is completed, portion and roll the dough. Although many individuals make cookies by eye, I strongly advocate using a cookie scoop.
Using a culinary scoop ensures that all of the cookies are the same size and bake evenly. This stainless steel cookie scoop is my favourite and I use it every time I bake cookies.
You may either bake or freeze your dough at this stage. Cookie Recipe Easy
COOKIE DOUGH TO FREEZE:
Because this chocolate chip cookie recipe yields so many cookies, I often make a double batch and freeze some for later. That way, I’ll have dough on hand in case of unexpected company or a cookie desire.
Before storing the cookie dough in an airtight container, I prefer to flash-freeze it. Roll the cookie dough into balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Then, place the baking sheet in the freezer for about 30 minutes, or until the dough has frozen somewhat.
Once the dough has frozen slightly, place the cookie dough balls in an airtight container or plastic bag and freeze for up to 2 months. Cookie Recipe Easy
HOW TO COOK WITH FROZEN DOUGH
There are two methods for baking frozen dough: Cookie Recipe Easy
Thaw it first: I like to keep dough in the freezer for unexpected guests. Remove the dough balls from the freezer, place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and cover with a light linen towel or napkin to defrost. Then, once they’ve reached room temperature (approximately 1-2 hours depending on the temperature of your kitchen), bake them according to the recipe directions (at 375 degrees F). SO simple!
Bake from frozen: Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Then, preheat the oven to 350°F (ONLY IF USING FROZEN DOUGH) and place the cookies in the oven at the start of the preheating time. (Preheat the oven while the cookies are baking.) Set the timer for 15 minutes and then remove the cookies. The top will be a little darker than normal, but they will still taste delicious.
BAKE UNTIL THEY APPEAR TO BE FINISHED.
If you’re baking the cookies right away, form them into balls, space them evenly on a baking sheet (approximately 1.5 to 2 inches apart), and bake for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees.
The most crucial tip I can give you is to not overbake these chocolate chip cookies! It’s OK if they don’t look done when you take them out of the oven.
These chocolate chip cookies will not look done at the end of the baking period, but they are. When you take them out of the oven, they will appear a bit doughy, which is OK. They should be gently browned in a few spots, which is precisely what you want. Cookie Recipe Easy
They will set up after a few minutes on the cookie sheet. I never cook them for longer than 9 minutes.
Cool the chocolate chip cookies for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool entirely (or eat them warm while the chocolate chips are still melty)! Cookie Recipe Easy
These chocolate chip cookies may be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 2 months. Cookie Recipe Easy Classic snickerdoodles!
May You Also Love This!
Cookie Recipe Easy
Cookie Recipe Easy this is the finest chocolate chip cookie recipe you’ve ever tried! There are no unusual ingredients, no chilling time, and so forth. Simply a basic, uncomplicated, really delicious, doughy yet thoroughly cooked chocolate chip cookie that comes out flawlessly every time!
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Set aside a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- In a separate dish, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. Place aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugars until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract until frothy.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients until well blended.
- Mix in a 12 ounce box of chocolate chips.
- Roll 2-3 TBS of dough into balls at a time (depending on how big you prefer your cookies) and set them equally spread on the prepared cookie sheets. (Alternatively, create your cookies with a tiny cookie scoop).
- Bake for around 8-10 minutes in a preheated oven. Take them out when they are just beginning to brown.
- Allow them to cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Recipe data derived based on this recipe yielding 36 cookies (2 TBS of dough per cookie)
- Avoid overbaking.
- When you take the cookies out of the oven, they will still appear doughy. THIS is the key to the incredible taste of these cookies! Please, please, please do not overbake!
- Substituted Ingredients: Butter I use salted butter, but unsalted butter would be equally delicious. I merely suggest testing the dough to make sure it’s salted to your preference.
- Sugar, white Granulated white sugar or organic cane sugar can be used.
- Dark brown sugar For the greatest results, I use light brown sugar in this recipe.
- Flour. To create these chocolate chip cookies, I recommend using unbleached all-purpose flour. Many readers have had great success with gluten-free all-purpose flour.
- Salt from the sea. I only use pure, fine sea salt in my baking and cooking. Because sea salt differs from table salt (which is iodized), if you use salt other than sea salt, I recommend starting with 12 tsp and adjusting to taste.
- Chips in chocolate As seen by the photographs, I occasionally use chocolate chunks, chopped chocolate, or chocolate chips. It makes no difference what you use as long as you use 2 cups.
- What is the best way to freeze chocolate chip cookie dough?
- Roll dough into balls and freeze in an airtight jar in a single layer for up to 2 months.
- The amount of flour in grammes is important to note since the standard conversion from cups to grammes is 120 g all-purpose flour in 1 cup, which means this recipe requires 360 g flour. The flour I need to produce the ideal cookies weighs between 430 and 450 g, depending on the size of my eggs. I recommend beginning with 360 and working your way up. The dough should not be too moist or sticky, but it should also not be too dry or crumbly.
- Store these chocolate chip cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 183
- Calories from Fat 26
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 7g11%
- Saturated Fat 5g25%
- Cholesterol 27mg9%
- Sodium 153mg7%
- Potassium 31mg1%
- Protein 2g4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.