The Daal mash recipe is one of the most famous in India and Pakistan. Dal mash is an immensely popular and delicious dish in Pakistan. This recipe got its name from its traditional Dhaba restaurants style cooking. It is enriched with nutrition and tastes amazing. Lentils, onions, garlic, spice, butter, cumin powder, red chili, and pepper are the major ingredients to prepare the ultimate traditional Dhaba style Mash Ki Daal.
The unique style of preparation distinguishes it from your regular Daal. You can find this recipe in the menu card of all the dhabas and highway restaurants. Try out this Dhaba style Mash Ki Daal recipe at home and get appreciation from your family and friends. The smell, fragrance, and taste of the Dhaba style mash ki daal are very outstanding and similar sound as all the fixings like the Daal, flavors, and herbs are a piece of a nutritious diet. For those moms, whose kids don’t prefer to eat Daal, attempt this recipe and serve it to your loved ones. Topping it with ground ginger, lemon cuts, squashed coriander, and green chilies. You can likewise include a solid shape of spread toward the end and present with Naan or Chapatti.
Is Urad Daal and Maash Dal is same?
Split urad dal is the ivory white colored lentil that appears when the whole urad dal is husked. It’s also called dhuli, or washed, urad dal. It has taken me packets upon packets of urad dal (I’ve never seen it labeled ‘mash’, as we grew up calling it) to get the perfect al dente texture.
Which Dal is harmful for health?
The Food Safety and Standards of India (FSSAI) has issued a warning to people to halt the consumption of Moong and Masoor dal. These lentils contain residues of the highly toxic herbicide Glyphosate, used by farmers to clear weeds.
You may also love these recipes
- Biscuits Recipes (5)
- Chicken-Recipes (71)
- Chocolate-Recipes (27)
- Cookies Recipes (16)
- Other Informations (60)
- Other-Recipes (147)
- Spicy-Recipes (43)
- Uncategorized (15)
Daal Mash Spicy Recipe
Daal mash recipe is one of the famous in Pakistan. Dal mash is an immensely popular and delicious dish in Pakistan.
- Take a bowl and add 2 Cup Dal Mash and add 4 cups water and soak it for 3 Hours. After that Wash it and add 1 liter of Fresh Water.
- Now Take a Pot and add Soaked Dal Mash (With 1 Liter of Water) and Boil it for 20 minutes on High to Medium Flame. After that, Strainer it.
- Now take a Large fry Pan or You can take a pot and add 1/2 Cup Oil and add Onion and fry it until the light pink color and then add Garlic Paste, Ginger Paste and stir it and add Chopped Tomato, Turmeric Powder, Salt, Red Chili Powder, Cumin Powder, Button Red Chilli and stir it and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on medium flame.
- After that add Boiled Dal Mash and mix it well and add 2 tbsp water and Stir it and add Green Chillies, Ginger, Green Coriander and Cover with lid and cook for 20 minutes on very low flame.
- Now Open the lid and stir it and add Garam Masala Powder and mix it well. Now your Fry Dal Mash is ready.
- Now serve it with a sprinkle of Green Chillies, Ginger, Green Coriander, and Lemon.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 395
- Calories from Fat 15
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 52mg3%
- Potassium 235mg7%
- Total Carbohydrate 46g16%
- Dietary Fiber 17g68%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 19g38%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.