These Fried chickens are spicy and easy to make at home. Chicken recipes are very popular in South Asia but you can try them anywhere in the world. Here today you will learn how to make Perfect Fried Chickenwith the crispiest, most flavorful crunchy outside.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Marinating: 8 hrs
Total Time: 8 hrs 40 mins
Chicken Legs/Drumsticks- 1 kg (around 10-12 numbers)
– Now add the items for the 1st marination, mix them well, and set them aside for 30 mins.
– For the 2nd Marination, add all the items mentioned, give a mix, and set aside for 90 mins.
– Heat oil and when medium hot, add around 4-5 drumsticks side by side to not crowd the pan.
– Do not stir for the first 1 min.
– Turn overchicken pieces and fry on medium heat for 6-7 mins till they are tender.
– Remove from oil and let it rest on a plate for 5 mins.
– Fry the balance drumsticks in batches.
How long is fried chicken good for?
Fried chicken is best when it is hot and fresh and the skin is still crispy. Leftovers though will be good in the fridge for 2 to 3 days. The skin will not be as crispy reheated. For best results, reheat leftover fried chickenin a 350-degree oven for 12-20 minutes.
What kind of oil should be used to fry chicken?
There is a lot of option for this common option for this is peanut oil, vegetable oil, canola oil, safflower oil, corn oil and more. Vegetable oil is the oil we recommend using for deep frying. You only need to fill your skillet with about half an inch of any neutral, high-heat oil, such as vegetable, canola, or peanut.
What is the best Pan for this Recipe?
When it comes to the type of pan, I like to use cast iron skillets, but stainless steel and anodized aluminum pans also work well. You want a skillet with a thick bottom that can handle the heat.