This easy Guacamole recipe is best and perfect for your meal, easy to make at home with some basic ingredients that are available in your kitchen. Guacamole is a Mexican dip made from Avocados it’s simple but delicious so if you would like to learn how to make it then let’s get started. This Gaucamole recipe is loved by everyone. You want to make sure you’re using good quality ripe avocados before making this. Guacamole is also great with many Mexican dishes or it simply goes great on toast.
Prep time: 5-10 mins
Total time: 5-10 mins
- 2 Avocados
- Juice of a Lime
- Salt + Pepper
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 1/2 Tomato
- 1 Tablespoons Coriander | Cilantro
- Protein: 3.8 7 %
- Carbohydrates: 19 g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber: 11.5 g 46 %
- Sugars: 3.3g
- Fat: 22.5g 34 %
- Saturated Fat: 3.4g 16 %
- Vitamin A Iu: 653.55U 13 %
- Niacin Equivalents: 3.8mg 28 %
- Vitamin B6: 0.6mg 29 %
- Vitamin C: 26.5mg 44 %
- Folate: 133.7mcg 33 %
- Calcium: 34.7mg 3 %
- Iron: 1.2 mg 6 %
- Magnesium: 51.5 mg 18 %
- Potassium: 866.11mg 24 %
- Sodium: 595.71mg 24 %
- Thiamin: 0.1mg 20 %
- Calories From Fat: 200.2
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Serving Bowl
- Chopping Board
- Chefs Knife
Why is guacamole not good for you?
This type of food can rack up calories quickly, alongside immoderate amounts of carbohydrates, dangerous fat, and preservatives. As with the whole lot, moderation is prime. Guacamole may be healthy, but eating an excessive amount of unhealthy meals paired with big quantities of guacamole can harm your health and cause weight gain.
Does authentic guacamole have tomatoes in it?
Authentic guacamole doesn’t contain fillers and unnecessary ingredients. All you need is avocados, onion, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, garlic, and salt.
What kinds of unions are best for guacamole recipes?
- sweet white onion
- Speaking of onions….
Most people prefer to use sweet white onion in their guacamole recipe. Red or yellow onion tends to give the guacamole too strong of a garlic flavor.
Quick Steps of making Guacamole
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the stone by either striking it with a knife or with a spoon. Scoop the flesh of the avocado out and place it into a mixing bowl.
- Roll the lime on a chopping board to loosen the juices and slice them in half.
- Squeeze the juice into the bowl. Season well with salt and pepper and begin to mash the avocados with a potato masher or fork.
- Dice a 1/4 of red onion and 1/2 of a tomato finely and add to the bowl with the mashed avocado.
- Run a sharp knife through the coriander and add to the bowl. Use a spoon to mix the guacamole together until it is evenly combined. Serve in a bowl with tortilla chips.