Make the quick homemade Hot dogs with a mustard slaw with the cabbage, celery, and pepper to the top frankfurters for an easy party snack.
Our zesty southern mustard coleslaw gives the typical hot dog just the right amount of mustard flavor. Isn’t this a very easy recipe that doesn’t require much explanation?
Try Our Carrot Juice Health Benefits
How to prepare mustard slaw for hot dogs?
You just click for the new recipe Tangy Southern Mustard Coleslaw. You will share the cabbage. Mix up with the dressing. Combine, chill & enjoy the food.
You need to hot dogs can grill, boil, or microwave. Grilled always is our favorite choice!
Turn your hot dogs over and with tongs and broil each side of the hot. To cook the regular beef franks for just above 5-7 minutes, giant franks for 7-10 minutes, and half-pound franks for 15 minutes. Or, color them to your taste!
Warm the hot dog buns in the oven. Is it not simple?
Serve this spicy food, delicious hot dogs with mustard slaw, and enjoy the food!
Combine collards, cabbage, salt, and sugar in a large mixing dish. While waiting for 10 minutes. In a mixing dish, mix celery seed, mayonnaise, and red wine vinegar. Toss everything together. If the meal is ready, place it in the refrigerator. Chill until ready to serve. If the food is ready then serve it & enjoy the meal! This spicy tomato gravy will be poured over anything and everything. It’s a great stomach warming for the chilly fall days, especially if it’s flavored in smoked sausage. Oh, and there might be a few stray poppy seeds on the buns. I tried to remove all of the poppy seeds from a Chicago-style bun, but I really can not have them all out. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Hot dogs with mustard slaw
You make the quick homemade cooking at home very easily with a slaw with cabbage, pepper, and celery to top frankfurters for an easy party snack. It is very easy to make this delicious dish at home.
- In the dish, finely shared the cabbage, green pepper, and celery to add in the food.
- Season the mustard, mayonnaise, soured cream, cider vinegar, and sugar together.
- Mix it in with the vegetables and thoroughly mix everything together with your hands.
- Keep in the fridge until you’re ready to use it.
- Warm the buns and cook the sausages.
- And if the food is ready, then serve it & enjoy this meal!
- Calories: 114kcal, Carbohydrates: 21g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 206mg, Potassium: 52mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 71mg, Iron: 1mg