How To Make A Oreo Cheesecake| No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Today here you’ll learn the recipe for oreo cheesecake, it’s delicious and easy, You can start off with the base for the cheesecake so it can be set in the fridge while you make the filling. The base only requires two ingredients, Oreo cookies, and melted butter. The Oreos need to be crushed first so they can be mixed with the butter and there are two different ways you can do this.
No-bake Oreo cheesecake
Keywords: cheesecake, Oreo
Prep Time:25-30 minutes
Chill Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
Servings: 10 slices
450g Oreo Cookies
115g Butter, melted
500g Cream Cheese
60g Icing Sugar | Powdered Sugar
9g Powdered Gelatin
30ml Boiling Water.
225g Oreos, crumbs
Oreo Cookies to decorate
Directions: How to make no-bake oreo cheesecake
1. In a food processor just add the cookies and process until they resemble fine crumbs. Pour the cookie crumbs into a bowl and set them to the side. Measure out the butter and add to a small microwave-safe bowl or a saucepan and heat it in the microwave or over low heat on the stovetop until it has completely melted.
2. Add the melted butter to the oreo crumbs and use a wooden spoon to mix the ingredients together until the texture resembles wet sand. Pour the cookie crumbs into a 20cm or 8-inch lined and greased cake tin and use the back of a spoon to press the crumbs down firmly and evenly. Place the cake tin into the refrigerator to set.
3. In a clean bowl pour in the whipping cream and whip until the cream is at the soft peak stage. In a medium-sized clean bowl add the room temperature cream cheese and icing or powdered sugar. Use a wooden spoon to beat the cream cheese and sugar together until it is completely smooth and softened.
4. Once the cream cheese and sugar are soft, in a small bowl add a tablespoon of gelatin and a few tablespoons of boiling water. As this is a no-bake cheesecake the gelatin is the setting agent. Pour the dissolved gelatin into the bowl with the cream cheese and sugar and mix together until well incorporated.
5. Pour in the oreo cookie crumbs and use the whisk to mix them in. Pour the cheesecake filling into the cake tin and use an offset spatula to clean out the pinnacle. Place the cheesecake into the refrigerator for a few hours to set. Make sure to leave the cup of cheesecake filling at room temperature. It will find a few hours out of the fridge.
6. After a few hours remove the cheesecake from the cake tin and place it on a cake stand or plate to serve. Add the remaining cheesecake filling to a piping bag and pipe swirls on top of the cheesecake. Top with oreo cookies and a sprinkling of crushed Oreos. Place the cheesecake back into the fridge for at least two hours before serving.
How to make an oreo cheesecake.
No-bake Oreo cheesecake
Oreo cheesecake filling
CAN I USE WHIPPED TOPPING INSTEAD OF HEAVY CREAM?
In the authentic Oreo cheesecake recipe I posted, I used sixteen ounces of thawed whipped topping (which include Cool Whip). If you choose to use this, truly omit the heavy whipping cream and lightly fold 16 ounces of whipped topping into the other filling elements. You may also barely lessen the powdered sugar inside the recipe as well, start with three/4 cup and upload extra if preferred.
CAN I FREEZE NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE?
Most popular baked cheesecakes freeze nicely, but I’ve by no means attempted freezing a no-bake cheesecake so I’m now not certain the way it’d preserve up inside the freezer. No-bake cheesecakes are plenty lighter and fluffier, so the feeling can also change as soon as frozen.