- Pasta Recipe is one of the easiest recipe your tried at home. Today I’m sharing with you one of the easiest meals you can make, one-pot pasta. It’s easy, delicious, and quick so let me share with you the recipe. The idea of this dish is you put all the ingredients into one pot, cook it then you’re done, it couldn’t be simpler.
- This dish is designed to be easy and foolproof so if you don’t have much time and you don’t rate yourself at cooking then you need to give this one a try. The pasta is flavourful and the sauce is thick and creamy as it’s used to cook the pasta. If you ever want to make your pasta sauces more creamy, forget the cream and add some of the pasta cooking water. It’s full of starch which will do a much better job than cream.
EQUIPMENT FOR THIS RECIPE
- Chopping Board
- Chefs Knife
Ingredients for homemade Pasta Recipe
- 1/2 lb | 250g Spaghetti
- ½ Onion
- A handful of Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Handful Basil Leaves
- 2 Tablespoons | 30ml Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon | 15ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Cups | 500ml Water
- Salt + Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
Instruction for homemade Pasta
- Start by placing the spaghetti in the middle of a large pan. Make sure it sits flat so it will be covered by the water, if it doesn’t just snap it in half. Next thinly slicing up half of a yellow onion and adding it to the pan with the pasta. Use a bunch of different colored cherry tomatoes to add flavor as well as pops of color. This is also a great way to use up the odd veggies that you have sitting around in your fridge.
- Slice the tomatoes in half or into small pieces and add to the pan with the spaghetti and onion. Now you can add garlic because pasta is not without garlic. You can use a quite large clove, or a couple if yours are smaller. Use your knife to crush the garlic. Finely chop the garlic with a large knife and add to the pan. lastly, add the basil.
- Now add your remaining ingredients, The first is good quality Olive Oil, add a few tablespoons. As well as oil adds about a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar. Pour 2 cups of water or chicken stock into the pan and place on the heat.
- Don’t forget to season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Heat the pasta over medium heat giving it a quick toss. Keep an eye on it for the first few minutes or so until the spaghetti has begun to soften, use tongs to toss occasionally to stop the pasta from sticking.
- Cook the pasta for about 10-15 minutes over a low simmer until the sauce thickens and the spaghetti is completely cooked. Finish off with some parmesan cheese and few extra basil leaves and it’s ready to serve.
Some quick steps to make pasta Recipe
- Place the spaghetti thru the center of a heavy primarily based huge pan. Make positive it sits flat, if now not then just snap it in half.
- Slice the onion and garlic into skinny slices and the cherry tomatoes in half and upload to the pan with the pasta.
- Add the basil, reserving a few leaves for plating in a while.
- Pour the water into the pan along with the oil and balsamic and salt and pepper.
- Heat over medium warmth for 10-15 mins stirring every so often till the pasta is absolutely cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve at once in two bowls crowned with parmesan cheese and basil.
- Feel free to change the recipe up by adding whatever you have in your fridge or by taking away whatever ingredients you don’t have on hand.
- I recommend using spaghetti for this dish as it will cook quicker than most other types of pasta.
More Related Recipes