Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
Today you will learn how to make these easy no-bake peanut butter bars. They’re like a giant thick Reese’s Cup. I think you’re gonna love them too. This recipe is easy to make just with simple ingredients.
|Peanut Butter Bars|
- 2 cups of creamy peanut butter
- 10 tablespoons of salted butter
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of light sugar or dark brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- Take 2 cups of creamy peanut butter and add to a large bowl. Also, add 10 tablespoons of salted butter. It’s just gonna make it easier to combine all of your ingredients.
- Now, add 1-1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract for flavor. Now you’re going to want to use an electric mixer for this step. You can absolutely use a stand mixer. That would be fine as well. Beat all of those ingredients together till they’re creamy and properly mixed.
- Now you will need to add 3 cups of powdered sugar and you should add this gradually just a little bit at a time. Scrape the bottom of your bowl with a spatula. Just that way you can make sure there are no pockets of dried powdered sugar lingering on the bottom. Combined all things together really well.
- Once your peanut butter bar dough is looking pretty good you’re going to want to line a 9 by a 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. What you’ll do is we’ll just portion all of this dough into your baking pan. This batter is pretty stiff and you are going to want to flatten it so that you have a nice smooth even layer. For this take a piece of wax paper. Lay it over the dough, and then either use your hands or the back of a spoon just to smooth out the surface until you have that nice even layer.
- Now set these peanut butter bars in the fridge while you can prepare the chocolate coating.
- Once your chocolate is nicely melted you’ll want to grab your peanut butter bars and you’ll just evenly spread the chocolate over the top. Make sure to all of that chocolate in there.
- So, you can use the spatula. Scrape all of it out of that bowl. Now You’ll take these back to the refrigerator, where they’re going to need to chill for several hours at least.
- I commonly suggest chilling them overnight if you can until the peanut butter layer is exceptional and company. These peanut butter bars have had plenty of time to set. Because you lined your pan with foil it’ll be really easy to just lift the bars out of the pan and cut them directly on your counter. And you can see guys how easy it is to make no-bake peanut butter bars at home.
- I recommend don’t use natural peanut butter. You just want to use any regular creamy peanut butter for this recipe.
- Your salted butter should be at room temperature before you add it to your peanut butter. When making peanut butter bars you can add two tablespoons of light or dark brown sugar, and that’s two firmly packed tablespoons.
- 4-ounce bar of semi-sweet
- 3/4 cup of chocolate chips
- A teaspoon of shortening
- Now for your chocolate coating, you can either use a 4-ounce bar of semi-sweet, or dark chocolate or you can use about 3/4 cup of chocolate chips. This coating to be nice and pretty thin you can also add about a teaspoon of shortening in with the chocolate before melting it. It’s gonna give you a really smooth easy to spread layer. Pop this in the microwave for about 15 to 25-second increments stirring really well in between until the chocolate is completely smooth and melted.
- You can also use chocolate chips. These are semi-candy, but darkish chocolate chips might additionally paintings without a doubt properly, or if you love milk chocolate that would also be fine.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)
Leave a Comment