In this blog, you will learn to make some amazingly delicious peanut butter blossoms. Amazingly soft and sugary, those Peanut Butter Blossoms cookies are best for any holiday or bake sale. This conventional cookie is cherished by way of all! These classic and iconic Peanut Butter Blossoms Cookies are tender and chewy, with a crackly sugary crust and studded with a strong milk chocolate kiss.
If you have got youngsters, this is a high-quality recipe to make with them, as there are plenty of things they can assist with within this recipe. I love showing them how to make these peanut butter blossoms and they are able to get enough of scooping the dough, rolling it into balls, rolling dough in the sugar, and urgent the kiss into the baked cookie!
60 min Prep
60 min Total
- 1/2 cup or 113 grams of unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of white sugar(100 grams)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- One teaspoon of vanilla
- One egg
- In the bowl add half a cup or 113 grams of unsalted butter, three-quarters of a cup of smooth peanut butter, and for this recipe, and actually most baking, you want to use peanut butter that has a little bit of a stabilizer in it, Now, give this a really quick mix. Just to cream them together a little bit.
- Half a cup of white sugar in there. It’s 100 grams. And (clicks tongue) half a cup of lightly temped-down brown sugar, and cream this together. Run the mixer and scrape it down. Whenever you’re rolling cookies, it’s especially good to make sure you scrape things down several times because you don’t want to have any bits at the bottom that are runnier and the bits at the top are drier or whatever.
- Time for a teaspoon of vanilla, in you, go. And one egg. Room temperature is best. It’ll incorporate more easily. Then you want to mix it up until it’s well combined. Its color will be lighter. You can give it a final scrape if you want.
- Now, your mixture is light and fluffy and it’s been scraped down, you can add in your flour and baking powder. Just mix on low. One final scrape and it looks pretty homogenous and nice. You can chill the dough at this point. Just roll, roll, roll the cookie dough in the sanding sugar and now you can place it on the baking sheet.
- Put your first batch into the oven at 375 for about seven minutes. All right, into the oven, Seven minutes later you can see they’ve puffed up a little bit. They are ever so slightly browned on the bottom.
- And all you can do is plop the kiss on top and press. It’ll crack. It’s supposed to crack. Don’t worry. That being said you want to move quickly because you don’t want them to harden upon you. These are gonna go back into the oven at 375 for three minutes, so set your timer. It’s very important.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)