- 60g Melted Butter
- 400ml Cup Cream
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar/ Icing sugar
- 1/2 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- Half cup cream
- 200g dark chocolate
- Peanuts for decorating(as per requirements)
1. Place your oreo cookies into a small food processor, running the motor they are fine crumbs. Place the crumbs into a bowl and measure out your butter, 1/4 cup, or 65 grams. Melt the butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave and pour over the cookie crumbs. Use a spoon to combine the ingredients until you are left with the texture of wet sand.
2. Pour the cookie base into a lined 8inch or 20cm cake tin. Use the back of the spoon to press the cookie crumbs down into a flat even layer. Place the cake tin into the fridge to set while we make the filling. Now, Whipped cream and cream cheese. You’ll need 400ml or 1 2/3 of a cup.
4. Add, the whipped cream. Pour it into the mixing bowl with cheesecake mixture and begin to fold it together. Remove your cake tin with the biscuit base from the fridge and pour over the cheesecake filling. Smooth it out using an offset spatula and place it back into the fridge for at least six hours or overnight to set.
5. Now, use dark chocolate ganache for topping this cheesecake. Pour 1/2 cup or 125ml of cream into a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Pour half a cup or 125ml of cream into a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Leave it to sit for a few minutes for the chocolate to melt before mixing it together with a spoon until the ganache is completely smooth.
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake easy recipe.
- No-bake peanut butter cheesecake.
- Peanut butter cheesecake with oreo crust
- No-bake peanut butter cheesecake with oreo crust.
- Chocolate peanut butter cheesecake.