In this blog, you will learn how to make Five Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies. These peanut butter cookies are so soft and delicious, and they only require five ingredients to make. You’ll of course need peanut butter, and you want to make sure it’s a creamy kind. You’ll also need granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and one egg. There is no flour in this recipe. None needed, no substitutions needed. There’s just no flour required to make a peanut butter cookie.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 cup brown sugar
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One egg.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees, and you may need to line a baking sheet with either parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, in case you do not have parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, you may gently grease the baking sheet. But for better results use parchment paper or the baking mat.
- Measure out one cup of peanut butter, and it enables in case you gently grease your measuring cup. Then you are able to scoop your peanut butter in to measure it, and it will come out a ton simpler. Then you going to plop this right into a medium-sized mixing bowl, and you could see it, in reality, comes out quite properly.
- Then add in half a cup of granulated sugar and half a cup of brown sugar, and then cream this together for about two to three minutes, until it’s nice and smooth. You need the peanut butter and sugar to be really well blended.
- Then add one egg, get that in there, and about one teaspoon of vanilla extract, And then be able to mix this together until well combined. After about 30 to 60 seconds of mixing, you can see that the dough comes together, and can easily be shaped into a little dough ball. Pinch off about a heaping tablespoon of the dough, and you’ll roll this quickly into a little ball, and place it onto your prepared baking sheet.
- Now, bake these in the 350-degree oven for about 8 minutes. Then you’ll remove them from the oven and let them cool completely on the pan. Don’t remove them from the pan until they’re completely cooled, and that’s it. You are ready to eat. They should stay good for about three to four days, but you’re probably going to eat them all first because these are that good. I hope you enjoy these 5 ingredients peanut butter cookies that are so simple.
- This recipe makes between 21 and 24 cookies, depending on the size that you made them. You can either use two trays or bake in batches, it doesn’t really matter. Before baking, you’ll take a fork and gently press each cookie down, and I suggest you do a little criss-cross pattern.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)