Peanut Butter Cookies Best| Best Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
In this blog, I am sharing with you how to make these dreamy, decadent, but super easy peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. They have the perfect amount of everything. They’re basically fool-proof, but there’s this sparkle of giant flakes of sea salt on top and it is making all of your cookie dreams come true.
- 2-1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- 3/4 of a teaspoon of baking soda.
- 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
- 230 grams of unsalted room-temperature butter
- 1/2 of smooth peanut butter. (260 grams)
- 3/4 of a cup of sugar (light brown)
- 2/3 of a cup of granulated sugar
- Two large eggs
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 semi-sweet chocolate
- First off, sift the dry ingredients starting with 2-1/4 cups or about 270 grams of all-purpose flour. There add 3/4 of a teaspoon of baking soda. Now, add 1/2 a teaspoon of salt, and give it a quick whisk.
- Add about 230 grams of unsalted room-temperature butter. Now add in a cup and 1/2 of smooth peanut butter, 1/2 of peanut butteris about 260 grams, and mix it. Just scrape it down. This recipe uses 3/4 of a cup of light brown sugar, so just tap it down. And then 2/3 of a cup of granulated sugar. Mix it.
- Now we’re gonna add in two teaspoons of vanilla extract, one large egg to start. Mix up and then add in the second large egg. Gonna scrape the bowl down really quickly and then can add your dry ingredients to it. And this cookie’s almost ready to eat. Now, add your dry ingredients in. Mix it at low.
- Now it’s a dough. But what could make this even better? Add a cup and 1/2 of semi-sweet chocolate chips in. If you want to use milk chocolate and mix this for a few seconds and then fold it in by hand.
- You want to space them out. They will be spreading. So these cookies are a mixed bunch. Some of them are covered in chocolate. Some of them have almost none. Make them be uniform and look really pretty, so pop in a couple of chocolate chips to the top, maybe like three to four, and just put them in different orientations. You can press a few in.
- All right, this is gonna go into the oven at 350, about 177 Celsius, for maybe 13 to 15 minutes because you want them to start setting but not be fully baked. They’re gonna spread out and they’ll dome a bit, but once you take them out of the oven, they’ll flatten and be a beautiful cookie with a velvety finish.
- After cooling it down you can serve it.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)
Leave a Comment