Today in this blog I have a recipe for you that’s a little bit different from the recipes I typically share. This peanut butter cookie recipe is super soft and chewy. Super flavorful. I’m sure you’re going to love it, but it uses no flour. It uses no butter. It uses only a handful of basic pantry staple ingredients. There’s no mixer required.
These flourless peanut butter cookies are for peanut butter fanatics. There is so much peanut butter packed into each cookie. This is the simplest recipe you’ve ever made in your life. It’s hard to imagine that some basic and few ingredients can create so much perfection in the cookies. So you must try this recipe by yourself.
Total Time: 20 min
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Yield: 15-18 cookies
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Now to get started you’ll want to pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and you are going to need a medium or large size bowl. Now you’re going to need 1 cup of sugar for this recipe. You can use just 1 cup of granulated sugar, but I like to use a blend, 1/2 granulated sugar, and half light brown sugar for the brown sugar you want to make sure you firmly pack this into your measuring cup. Add a pinch of salt this is just 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- And my personal preference is to use 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in these cookies. It’s going to make them spread nicely, give them some nice little crackles on top, but if you do not have baking soda you can leave it out. Your cookies are still going to taste good. Now we’ll just use a whisk or spoon to stir these ingredients together because you want to get that baking soda and that’s salt nicely incorporated in with the sugars.
- Now we can add our remaining ingredients. You are going to need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter, though I think crunchy peanut butter would probably work just fine as well, add 1 large egg. And add a teaspoon of vanilla extract for a little depth of flavor. If you do not have vanilla extract you can leave it out. And we’ll just stir everything together until it is well combined.
- Alright so once you have everything mixed up you’re going to want to grab a baking sheet. I like to line mine with parchment paper. It makes cleanup a lot easier, but if you don’t have parchment paper you can just scoop your cookie dough directly onto an ungreased cookie sheet. I’ll be using my 1 and 1/2 tablespoon size cookie scoop. So you’re going to flatten these cookies just a little bit before you pop them in the oven because the dough is so sticky.
- You could use the tines of a fork to do this, like with classic peanut butter cookies, and please note that if you did not use baking soda you’re going to have to flatten the cookies a little bit more just because they are a little more resistant to spreading without the baking soda.
- Now, these come together so quickly you want to make sure your oven is completely preheated before you transfer them into your oven. Make sure your oven should be 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake it for 10 to 12 minutes. Make sure you do not overbake these cookies or they will be too dry when you pull your cookies out of the oven.
- They should be just barely beginning to turn golden brown around the edges. They should still seem a little bit underbaked in the center and you’re going to want to let them cool completely on the baking sheet because they’re going to be pretty fragile while they’re still warm.
- And that is how easy it is to make these flourless, butter-less, peanut butter cookies at home. Now if you have the time I generally recommend you stick with my classic peanut butter cookie, but in a pinch these are amazing. They’re addictive and I really think you’re going to love them. They’re definitely worth the time it takes to make it. Alright if you guys try this one out please let me know what you think.
Total Fat: 7g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Sodium: 164 milligrams
Dietary Fiber: 1g
More Cookies Recipes you also love;
- Peanut butter on brownies recipe
- Peanut butter bars recipe
- Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- Peanut Butter five Ingredients cookies recipe
- More recipe videos
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)