- One cup of peanut butter (226 grams)
- One cup of salted butter
- Three cups of powdered sugar(360 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract.
First off, let’s prep your eight-by-eight-inch dish. This is not gonna go into the oven. But what you have to remember is it needs to come out with ease. So, you should have a square of parchment paper here and snip it at each corner. Now gonna do four-folds. And this just will float gracefully into your baking dish.
- Into the pot, add one cup of butter,which is 226 grams, and one cup of peanut butter.You could use smooth or crunchy. Mix it really well. Dump of all this peanut butter out. And then we’re gonna place this over medium heat and bring it to a boil so everything will melt and you’ll see some bubbles.
- Before put on heat, measure out three cups of powdered sugar. That’s 360 grams. you wanna just dump all your ingredients out. That’ll go a bit faster if you don’t use cold butter. Everything will melt so, you can take it off the heat and move along.
- Now you can stir in your two teaspoons of vanilla. An accurate pinch of salt in no way harm anyone. This has loads of sugar in it so that salt is gonna come up with a really first-rate comparison. And finally, dump in it that powdered sugar. So mix it up. It’s coming together so let’s switch to a wooden spoon and stir it up.
- Now it’s time to transfer it into your baking dish. Okay, now just gonna tamp it down and smooth it out ’cause basically, it just has to set in here and get cut. The last thing you might wanna do is just to give a little bit of an artful swirl or just to level off to just move that around there. It’ll look really pretty when you cut it.
- This will go into the fridge to chill for at least an hour so it sets up really nice. After about an hour your fudge is set up. Put the sides down and now just gonna cut it into either squares or rectangles, whatever you wanna do. Okay, let’s cube a few of these. Get a rectangle of parchment paper out. Fold it alongside the perimeters and now you could simply twist the rims.
- for this recipe, it’s gonna be better to use one of those no-mix peanut butter. And if you want to, you could definitely add all sorts of things like chocolate chips. You could add a little swirl of more melted chocolate, peanut butter, coconut. Anything to make your dreams come true for this ’cause it’s really simple.