Peanut Butter On Brownies Recipe
Today in this blog I am sharing with you how to make peanut butter brownies. Here I’m sharing a super simple peanut butter and chocolate treat. You can easily learn how to make peanut butter brownies. The first thing you’ll want to do is get your oven preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. You will also need a large bowl to mix the ingredients. So, let’s jump to the ingredients.
- Prep:15 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Total: 40 mins
- Servings: 16
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup of natural cocoa powder
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- Two large eggs
- one large egg yolk
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- A half teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- You need a 3/4 cup of unsalted butter and add this to a large bowl. Also, add 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Now what you want to do next is going to melt this butter and chocolate together. Heat up it in the microwave for about 15 to 20-seconds until the butter and chocolate are completely melted.
- Now that butter and chocolate are nicely melted now you can add 1/2 cup of natural cocoa powder. Along with 1/2 cup of granulated sugar and 1 cup of firmly packed light brown sugar. You’re gonna want to stir everything together until you have a nice smooth batter.
- Now add two large eggs with one large egg yolk. Adding in this extra yolk to help make these brownies nice and fudgy. Before you add them you’re just going to want to lightly scramble them with a fork. And then stir these in along with a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Now at this point, you’re going to want to add just 1/2 teaspoon of salt and we’ll stir that in as well.
- Finally, you can add flour. You will need 1 cup of all-purpose flour for this recipe and we’re just going to stir that in. Your batter ought to be looking nice and smooth and glossy at this factor. You shouldn’t be capable of seeing any flour. unlike some of my cake recipes, you absolutely cannot over mix this batter. So once everything is really well combined you’re going to want to add your chocolate chips.
- These are optional, but who doesn’t love a little extra chocolate in their brownies? This is 1/3 cup of mini chocolate chips. You could use regular size. Now just going to stir this into the batter. So your brownie batter is prepped now. So you can go ahead and make the peanut butter portion of these peanut butter brownies. So the first thing you’re going to need is a 1/2 cup, or 1 stick, of unsalted butter, and you want this to be softened to room temperature.
- Now, add this to a large bowl. Along with a 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar. and 1/2 cup of firmly packed light brown sugar. Now at this point, you can stir in 1 large egg and a teaspoon of vanilla extract. You’ll want to use an electric mixer to stir everything together until it’s creamy and well blended.
- Now you’re just going to need a separate bowl for your dry ingredients. You just need about a medium-sized bowl for this step. You don’t have that many dry ingredients for combining. You’re going to start with 1 and 1/3 cups of all-purpose flour. Add half a teaspoon of cornstarch, half a teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda. Use a whisk, or even a spoon, just to stir everything together until it’s completely combined.
- Now you can go ahead and grab your peanut butter mixture from just a minute ago and going to gradually add your flour mixture to our peanut butter mixture. You just need a tablespoon of milk. The last thing you want to add to your peanut butter batter is 2/3 cup of Reese’s Pieces. Now add about 1/2 cup and reserve the rest to sprinkle on top.
- Okay so now all you have to do is distribute your batter evenly into a 9 by 13 glass baking dish. Just keep an eye on it because it tends to cook a little faster than the batter would in a glass dish. So the easiest way that I’ve found to do this is I like to use an ice cream scoop to dollop some of the batters, and I only have one ice cream scoop. So, You can just use a pair of spoons to dollop the rest.
- You’ll just want to alternate peanut butter batter and brownie batter over the pan. You’ll want to use a butter knife just to swirl the batters together. If you reserved some Reese’s Pieces when you were adding them to your peanut butter batter you’re going to want to sprinkle those over the top now.
- Alright, let’s head over to our 350 degrees Fahrenheit preheated oven where these are going to need to be baked for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few fudgy crumbs. After 35 minutes you have a rich chocolatey fudgy brownie layer. Your swirls of soft peanut butter cookies. These are so good and I really think if you try them out you’re going to love them. I hope you enjoy the cookies.
Serving Size 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 8g13%
- Saturated Fat 1.7g9%
- Cholesterol 23mg8%
- Sodium 158.6mg7%
- Potassium 80.6mg3%
- Total Carbohydrate 26g9%
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g3%
- Sugars 14g
- Protein 3.7g8%
- Vitamin A 4 IU
- Calcium 32 mg
- Vitamin B6 1 mg
- Folate 23.3 mcg
- Magnesium 15.7 mmol
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Biscuits Recipes
- Cookies Recipes
- Fried Recipes
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)
Leave a Comment