Pecan Pie Cheesecake Recipe
Recipe for Pecan Pie Cheesecake (Bars or Cake!) – In this fantastic dessert mashup, gooey Caramel Pecan Pie meets tangy classic Cheesecake! Make this decadent Pecan Pie Cheesecake into handy bars or a round centerpiece cake for your holiday parties.
Thanksgiving Dessert Remix
I’m a sucker for a good dessert recipe mashup. You know, two of your favorite
desserts combined into one delicious treat!
This holiday dessert combines silky cheesecake with gooey pecan pie. It also has the traditional graham cracker crust. Every bite is the perfect combination of sweet, tangy, nutty, crunchy, and wonderfully creamy.
In a nutshell, they are flawless. Pecan Pie Cheesecake is not only delicious, but it’s also simple to make as a traditional round cheesecake or as fun handheld bars. Or try both… One to take to your next potluck and keep all to yourself. This Pecan Pie Cheesecake recipe is truly divine.
Cheesecake Caramel Pecan Pie
How do you decide whether to make Pecan Pie Cheesecake in bars or a round cheesecake?
One of the primary advantages of making Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars is that they require less time to bake. A traditional cheesecake takes 50-60 minutes to bake, but a 9X13-inch slab takes only 30-40 minutes.
ARWhatsApp By Sajjad Mods
Furthermore, the individual bars are ideal for pre-slicing and serving at large holiday dinners and parties. However, I also enjoy a beautiful classic cheesecake. It takes longer to bake this Pecan Pie Cheesecake in a springform pan, but the layers are thicker. It’s perfect for sharing with family and friends as a memorable birthday or special occasion treat!
Shopping List of Ingredients
Whatever method you use to make Pecan Pie Cheesecake, your dessert will have three delectably decadent layers. There’s a graham cracker crust, a creamy cheesecake center, and a luscious caramel and pecan topping.
Pecan Pie Cheesecake Ingredients
- IN ORDER TO MAKE THE CRUST:
- Graham Crunch
- Brown Sugar, Light
- WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE THE CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- whipped cream
- The sour cream
- Eggs that are large
- Flour for All Purposes
- Extract of Vanilla
The topping for this dessert is simply out of this world. It’s crunchy, sweet, and has an amazing holiday flavor thanks to a touch of cinnamon.
THESE ARE THE INGREDIENTS REQUIRED TO MAKE THE PECAN PIE TOPPING:
Pecan Light Brown Sugar Heavy Cream Butter Ground Cinnamon Salt
Making the Best Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars
Thick, rich slices of Pecan Pie Cheesecake are ideal for serving at holiday potlucks and dinner parties.
They are extremely simple to prepare and take less than an hour to complete. Because Pecan Pie Cheesecake bars must be chilled before serving, our recipe is ideal for making ahead of time for a truly stress-free dessert!
MAKE GOOEY, DECADENT PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE BARS…
Make the crust. First, preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare the crust. In a food processor, combine graham crackers, pecans, and brown sugar until crumbly. Pour in the melted butter and pulse once more.
Bake the crust. Pour the crust mixture into the prepared baking dish and press it down to form an even, tight layer. Bake the crust while you prepare the cheesecake batter in the food processor.
Make the Cheesecake Batter. To make the cheesecake batter, in a food processor, combine the softened cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla, and salt until very smooth.
Pour. Pour the batter over the baked crust and tap gently on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
Cheesecake should be baked. Bake once more for
After the cheesecake has been removed from the oven and allowed to cool, begin making the Pecan Pie Topping.
Prepare the Pie Topping. Combine the chopped pecans, brown sugar, cream, butter, cinnamon, and salt in a small to medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat, stir, and leave to simmer for a few minutes. It should thicken and become sticky.
Cheesecake on top. Spread the pecan pie layer topping evenly over the cheesecake layer with a spatula.
Allow it to cool. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow it to set.
The Complete (Printable) Pecan Pie Cheesecake Recipe is Listed Below. Enjoy!
Cut with a serrated knife to serve. For clean, neat slices, wipe the knife with a wet paper towel between cuts.
Leftovers can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to a week. However, I doubt they will last that long!
How to Make a Round Pecan Pie Cheesecake
This deliciously sweet recipe can easily be adapted to make a classic round cheesecake.
To catch any leakage, place a large-rimmed baking sheet on the bottom rack. Then, using parchment paper, line the bottom of a 9 1/2-inch springform pan. Clamp the ring tightly around the bottom, and trim the paper edges if desired.
Make the crust according to the recipe. With your hands, press the graham cracker crumbs over the bottom and about 2/3 of the way up the sides of the pan. 10 minutes in the oven
Fill the crust with the filling and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Make HALF of the pecan pie topping. Pour the mixture on top. Then place in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour.
Questions and Answers
HOW LONG WILL THERE BE LEFTOVERS?
Leftovers can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to a week. But I doubt they will last that long!
IS IT POSSIBLE TO FREEZE THIS RECIPE?
This recipe can be frozen for 2 to 3 months, well-wrapped, and then thawed in the fridge overnight.
CAN I MAKE THIS WITH DAIRY-FREE CREAM CHEESE AND SOUR CREAM?
Looking for More Holiday Dessert Recipes?
- Easy Mini Cherry Tarts Recipe
- Korean Chicken Skewers Recipe
- Pixellab Apk Download Latest Version 2023
Pecan Pie Cheesecake Recipe
Recipe for Gooey Caramel Pecan Pie Cheesecake In this fantastic holiday dessert mashup, pecan pie meets tangy classic cheesecake!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Set out a 9X13 inch baking dish. Spray the dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- For the Crust: Set out a large food processor. Place the graham crackers, pecans, and brown sugar in the bowl. Pulse into fine crumbs. Then pour in the melted butter and pulse again until well combined.
- Pour the crumbs into the baking dish. Press the crumbs down into a tight even layer. Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
- For the Cheesecake: Clean the food processor bowl. Place the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs, flour, vanilla, and salt in the bowl. Process until very smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake batter over the crust. Tap the dish gently on the counter to remove air bubbles. Then bake for 30-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- For the Pecan Pie Topping: Once the cheesecake is out of the oven, set a small sauce pot over medium heat. Add the chopped pecans, brown sugar, cream, butter, cinnamon, and salt. Bring to a boil. Stir and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Then remove from heat.
- Pour the pecan topping over the cheesecake. Use a spatula to spread it into an even layer. Chill the cheesecake for at least 2 hours to set.
- Cut with a serrated knife. For clean sides, wipe the knife with a wet paper towel in between cuts.
- Instead of making bars, why not make a traditional round cheesecake? Make these simple changes…
- To catch any leakage, place a large-rimmed baking sheet on the bottom rack. Using parchment paper, line the bottom of a 9 1/2-inch springform pan. Then, tightly clamp the ring around the bottom. (If desired, trim the paper edges.)
- With your hands, press the crumbs over the bottom of the pan and about 2/3 of the way up the sides. 10 minutes in the oven
- Fill the crust with the filling and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Make HALF of the pecan pie topping. Pour the mixture on top. Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to chill. Remove the ring from the springform pan later.
Leave a Comment