Recipe Lemon Pepper Chicken
Lemon pepper chicken is one of my favorite dishes, spicy in taste and really easy to make.This lemon pepper chicken with butter sauce is an easy recipe that’s ready in only 20 mins! The best dinner for a busy weeknight.
I’m returned with another chicken recipe. This lemon pepper chicken recipe is on the table in 20 mins, ideal for the one’s night in which you want dinner on the table. You possibly already have all of the ingredients in your pantry to make it this night!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Keyword: Lemon Pepper Chicken
Course: Main course
Ingredients for Lemon Pepper Chicken:
Chicken, large pieces with bones- 500 gms
Green Cardamom- 3
Black Peppercorns- 10
Whisked curd/plain yogurt- 4 tbsp
Crushed Pepper- 1/4 tsp
Green Chillies, slit- 4
Garam Masala Powder- 1/4 tsp
Oil- 3 tbsp
Butter- a dollop (1 tbsp)
Coriander leaves, finely chopped- 1 tbsp
- Crush the black peppercorns.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with the items indicated. Mix & set aside for 1 hr.
- Whisk the curd/yogurt.
- Slit the green chilies and finely chop the coriander leaves.
- Heat oil & butter in a flat pan and add the whole spices.
- Once it splutters, add the marinated chicken & fry on high heat for 1 min and then flip the chicken pieces.
- Continue to fry for 2-3 more mins on high turning the pieces a few times.
- Add the balance marinade and continue to fry on both sides for another 5 mins on medium heat till evenly browned.
- Now reduce the heat to low, add the whisked curd/plain yogurt, 1/4 tsp crushed Pepper, slit green chilies and mix everything well.
- Cover & cook on low heat for 15 mins, flipping and stirring after 10 mins. Cook till the liquid has nearly dried and the chicken is tender.
- Now add the garam masala powder, mix well and fry for another 5 mins till the chicken pieces are browned.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
Leave a Comment