One of the famous recipes of winter and the most popular fish fry recipe is healthy and spicy. No doubt it’s not easy to eat fish easily. But its taste is so much amazing you try it again and again. Fish fry is often served at many famous restaurants, but you can try the same taste at home. Simple ingredients are required for this recipe. Masala fish gravy, a special kind of fish gravy made by means of using onions and tomatoes as the base of the curry alongside tamarind pulp and coconut. This is specially made with the aid of making a gravy base and including specific spices which is a scrumptious gravy.
More about this fish fry recipe
Spicy fish coaching for any fish. Fish Masala is a Kerala-styled fish curry made with a lot of spices and tomatoes. This fish curry is more similar to Meat-based Curries and could be very flavorful and fragrant. The gravy is wealthy and engaging as Coconut Milk is used. Initially, the fish is marinated in a whole lot of flavorful spices so that they penetrate the interior and deliver the fish a very robust flavor. Curry is prepared using sparkling spices like curry leaves, coriander, Kashmiri chili, and so forth. The fish is then delivered to the curry and stored apart for a while so that the fish gets mingled up with the curry for you to supply it with a completely clean and wealthy texture. It tastes amazing while served with roti or rice.
How to be served?
The satisfactory meal to be served with this curry is hot steamed rice and the curry itself. Rice and fish mixed to make an exciting combination. The fish may be eaten with roti but tastes high-quality with white rice.
How to make this recipe
- Peel the ginger & garlic cloves.
- Chop the ginger, green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Now add this masala paste and all the other ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and give a mix.
- Add the fish pieces and give a mix well to coat the fish pieces with masala.
- Cover & set aside for 1 hr to marinate.
More related recipes you may also love
Simple and Delicious Fish Fry Recipe
One of the famous recipes of winter and the most popular fish fry recipe is healthy and spicy. No doubt it’s not easy to eat fish easily. But its taste is so much amazing you try it again and again.
For the Masala paste:
- Heat oil in a pan and place the marinated fish pieces side by side.
- Fry on medium heat for 3 mins and then flip on the other side. Continue to fry on medium heat on the other side for another 3 mins.
- Now flip again and fry on low heat for 2-3 mins on both sides.
- Remove and serve.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 215
- Calories from Fat 207
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 10mg1%
- Potassium 125mg4%
- Total Carbohydrate 2g1%
- Dietary Fiber 1g4%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 1g2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.