Layers of fudgy chocolate brownies, homemade
syrup, and cheesecake filling. These parfaits are the perfect easy make-ahead dessert. Start with the strawberries as these are going to need a bit of time to sit. This recipe is enough to make 2 but if you do want to make more just double the recipe. strawberry
EQUIPMENT FOR THIS RECIPE
Whisk Chefs Knife
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 30 mins Total time: 40 mins
½ lb or 250g or Punnet of Strawberries
2 Tablespoons of Sugar
125g or 4 oz Cream Cheese 2 Tablespoons of Icing Sugar
200ml or ¾ Cup Heavy Cream
1. Place the strawberries into a small bowl and sprinkle over a few tablespoons of granulated sugar. Use a spoon to toss the strawberries in the sugar until they are all evenly coated.
2. Leave the strawberries for about 30 minutes for this process to take place or until you are ready to make the parfaits, overnight is fine. While you’re waiting on the strawberries get started on the cheesecake filling.
3. In a small bowl add the room temperature cream cheese. Just remove it from the fridge an hour or so before you need to use it. Use a spatula to give it a mix to soften.
4. To the cream cheese add a couple of tablespoons of icing sugar or powdered sugar to sweeten it up. A few tablespoons are about the perfect amount.
5. Fold the sugar into the cream cheese until it is well combined and smooth. Switch to using a whisk and pour in 3/4 of a cup of heavy whipping cream into the bowl with the cream cheese.
6. Use the whisk to beat the ingredients together until the mixture starts to thicken. Leave the cheesecake filling in the fridge until you are ready to make the parfaits. When you are ready to assemble the parfaits start with the brownie base.
7. Take a few pieces, and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Place the brownies into the bottom of a couple of glasses. Top the brownies with some of the macerated strawberries. The syrup from the strawberries will sink into the brownies making them super sweet and fudgy.
8. Lastly top with the cheesecake filling. You can serve these straight away or leave them in the fridge for a few hours.
How to make the strawberry no-bake cheesecake recipe
Remove the tops from the strawberries and reduce them into quarters and place in a small bowl.
Sprinkle over the sugar and use a spoon to toss the strawberries till they are calmly covered.
Leave the strawberries to take a seat for about 30 minutes.
Add the cream cheese to a bowl and stir to melt.
Measure out the sugar and upload it to the cream cheese. Fold collectively till properly combined and smooth.
Switch to using a whisk and pour in the heavy cream. Beat with the whisk until the aggregate thickens to a whipped cream consistency.
Cut the cakes up into chunk-sized portions and vicinity into the lowest of glasses.
Follow with the macerated strawberries and cheesecake filling.
Garnish with strawberries, brownies, and mint leaves earlier than serving.
If you don’t have brownies you may use save-bought or any other kind of cake-baked goods. You can use frozen strawberries in place of fresh. Leave them to come up to room temperature before using.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)
Leave a Comment