Burnt Basque Cheesecake is the best and perfect and also easiest cheesecake you’ll ever make. It doesn’t require a crust, a water bath, or a slow and even temperature. This cheesecake is hit with high heat to toast and caramelize those flavors leading to one of the most delicious desserts. This cheesecake will serve about 12 people depending on how large you cut the slices.
EQUIPMENT FOR THIS RECIPE
- Stand Mixer
- Hand Mixer
- Wooden Spoon
- Cake Pan
- Nonstick Paper
BURNT BASQUE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large bowl in case, you’re the usage of a hand mixer location the room temperature cream cheese and sugar. Beat collectively on low to medium velocity for 2-three mins.
- Prepare your cake pan with the aid of coating it in butter or nonstick spray. Add lengths of nonstick paper to the pan, ensuring it comes up the rims so whilst the cheesecake rises it won’t spill over the edge.
- Crack each egg in one by one waiting till it is absolutely mixed earlier than adding the following. Scrape down the perimeters of the bowl to make sure the whole lot is frivolously mixed.
- Add within the cream and vanilla and supply the cheesecake batter a mix till it’s fully combined.
- Measure out the flour and salt and add them to the bowl. Mix for 20-30 seconds or until simply blended.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the prepared cake pan and bake in a 210C/410F oven for approximately 55 mins or till deeply browned and still jiggly while shaken.
- Cool the cheesecake absolutely within the cake pan till it is room temperature. Remove the sides and peel again the paper. Use a hot knife to slice the cheesecake.