Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe, This Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta is bursting with flavor. It’s garlicky and cheesy, and it only takes 30 minutes to make.
If you enjoy chicken pasta, try our cajun chicken spaghetti and pair it with this Foccacia bread.
30-Minute Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta Dinner
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta is as beautiful as it is delicious. And it just takes a half-hour to prepare! This recipe is ideal for times you want to create something tasty but doesn’t have much time. The flavors blend so perfectly that you’ll appreciate the garlic, Parmesan, spinach, and sweet-tart sun-dried tomatoes. This Tuscan pasta with a creamy sauce, penne pasta, and chicken will quickly become a family favorite. It’s much better when served with a nice spinach salad, buttered bread, and dipping oil. Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe
What ingredients will I need to prepare the 30-minute pasta dish?
Meat: Chicken tenders, boneless and skinless
Vegetables: Sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and fresh spinach
Pasta type: Penne pasta
Sauce ingredients: Butter, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings. Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Prepare the chicken. Season the chicken tenders on both sides with salt & pepper. Cook the chicken in a cast iron pan with olive oil over medium-high heat. Place aside. Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe!
- Cut the chicken into cubes. Cut the chicken into cubes once it has cooled.
- Prepare the sauce. In a skillet over medium heat, sauté the butter, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach. Cook until the spinach begins to wilt.
- Pour in the cream. Pour in the heavy cream, whisk, and bring to a boil.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with cheese. Remove from the fire and stir in the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese. Stir until everything is combined.
- Combine the chicken and noodles. Finally, mix in the chicken cubes and cooked penne pasta. Serve with some tasty bread on the side. Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe
Is it possible for me to prepare it ahead of time?
Yes, you may plan ahead. Simply follow the steps to create the chicken and sauce, then keep them in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. When you’re ready to serve, reheat them and add freshly made pasta. Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe
Can I substitute chicken breasts?
You certainly can. Before cooking, chop the chicken breasts into cutlets. This causes the meat to cook faster and increases the surface area, allowing more of the chicken to obtain that crisp, golden brown outside. Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe
Can I leave out the spinach?
If you like, you may omit the spinach. Other vegetables, such as broccoli or asparagus, can be substituted. Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe
How to Lighten the Tuscan Chicken Pasta
If you want a thinner cream sauce, replace Half & Half for the heavy cream. This will maintain the sauce creamy but make it a little less rich. Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe
Is it good for freezing?
This Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta freezes nicely, making it an excellent make-ahead dish. Simply place the thoroughly cooled pasta dish in an airtight container or ziplock freezer bag and freeze for up to 6 months. Simply leave it in the fridge overnight or in a dish of water for approximately 20 minutes to defrost. Then, either microwave or cook it on the stovetop. Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe
Why Will You Enjoy This Chicken Pasta Dish?
- Making this Tuscan chicken pasta is a simple and full supper. Not to mention that it’s all prepared in one pot, so there’s no need to prepare any sides.
- It’s bursting with creamy richness and taste. This spaghetti dish is sure to please everyone and will be a big hit. Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Vegetarian-friendly: If you leave out the chicken, you’ll have a vegetarian supper.
Ingredients Needed To Make This Creamy Pasta
- Pasta of choice: use whichever pasta you have on hand. If gluten-free pasta is required, lentil spaghetti is a healthier choice.
- Choose chicken breast for a leaner, healthier choice.
- We used olive oil for the oil. You may use either avocado or grapeseed oil.
- Garlic cloves: Instead of garlic powder, we recommend using fresh garlic cloves. You may also use sun-dried oil. tomatoes, dried
- If you don’t have Italian spice on hand, try 1/4 teaspoon of the following seasonings: basil, oregano, rosemary, and thyme. Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sundried tomatoes: use the ones packaged in oil rather than the packets.
- If you don’t have almond milk, use any milk of your choosing.
- Use whatever flour you have on hand or cornstarch.
- Fresh baby spinach: We recommend using fresh spinach. If you wish to use frozen, simply defrost and drain first.
- Grate your own Parmesan cheese. You may substitute grated Romano cheese for this. Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe
How To Make This Delicious And Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta From Scratch
- Boil and prepare pasta: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, then cook the pasta until al dente according to package recommendations.
- Prepare and cook the chicken as follows: Place the chicken in a basin and cut it into 1-inch pieces. Combine the oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. When the pan is heated, put the chicken in a single layer and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown. Cook, stirring occasionally until the sun-dried tomatoes are cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, mix together the milk and flour until no lumps remain.
- Pour the milk mixture over the cooked chicken in the pan and blend thoroughly. Allow the sauce to thicken for a few minutes on the stove. It should just take about 3-4 minutes.
- When the sauce is finished, add the spinach and stir until wilted. Stir together the cooked pasta and the grated parmesan. Enjoy. Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe
Notes And Tips For Recipe
- Pasta: use your favorite pasta. Gluten-free, whole wheat, lentil, or chickpea pasta are all options.
- We used chicken breast, but boneless thighs would also work. If preferred, substitute prawns for the chicken.
- We recommend using fresh spinach for this dish. Frozen spinach may be used, but it must be thawed and drained beforehand to eliminate extra water.
- Other vegetables, such as kale, can be substituted.
- Use fresh garlic or 1 tablespoon garlic powder in its stead.
- Cook the pasta al dente because it will be cooked again with everything else to avoid mushy and soggy spaghetti. Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Place leftover chicken spaghetti in a jar and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- PLEASE NOTE: We used almond milk to make this meal healthier. If you don’t mind, you may use any other milk, heavy cream, or whipped cream, Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe, Easy Creamy Shrimp Pasta
May You Also Love This!
Tuscan Chicken Pasta
This Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta is garlicky, cheesy, and really tasty. And the greatest part? It just takes 30 minutes to prepare!
- Season the chicken tenders with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Fill a big cast-iron pan halfway with olive oil and fry the seasoned tenders on both sides over medium-high heat.
- Set them aside to cool before dicing them into cubes.
- Now, over medium heat, sauté the butter, minced garlic, sun-dried tomatoes (oil drained), and spinach.
- When the spinach has wilted, add the cream and bring to a boil.
- Remove from the fire and stir in the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese.
- Then stir in your cooked hot penne pasta and chicken cubes.
- Give it a brief swirl before serving.
Season and cook the chicken
Chop the chicken and set it aside
Make the creamy Tuscan sauce
Add chicken and pasta to the sauce
- Is it necessary to include spinach?
- You can omit the spinach if you like. Other vegetables, such as broccoli or asparagus, can be substituted.
- Is it possible to freeze it?
- This Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta freezes nicely, making it an excellent make-ahead dish. Simply place the thoroughly cooled pasta dish in an airtight container or ziplock freezer bag and freeze for up to 6 months. Simply leave it in the fridge overnight or in a dish of water for approximately 20 minutes to defrost. Then, either microwave or cook it on the stovetop.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 497
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 26g40%
- Saturated Fat 11g56%
- Cholesterol 118mg40%
- Sodium 501mg21%
- Potassium 1113mg32%
- Total Carbohydrate 32g11%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 35g70%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.