This is my go Ultimate Chocolate Cake recipe, it makes the softest, fudgiest, and most decadent cake covered with chocolate cream cheese frosting, you’ll definitely be wanting another slice of this one. The flavors have time to just intensify and it gets a much better fudgier texture.
- Ultimate chocolate cake recipe
- Recipe for the ultimate chocolate cake
- Best ultimate chocolate cake recipe
|Ultimate Chocolate cake|
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 2-1/2 cups of white sugar
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon baking soda
- 3 eggs(large)
- 3 cups of powder sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 cups or 375ml milk
- 1 1/2 cups of strong hot coffee
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1/2 cup or 113g butter or 1 stick
Instructions: How to make the ultimate cake recipe
1. In a large bowl measure out the dry ingredients, measure 3 cups of all-purpose flour, and add one cup of cocoa powder. Next up we’ll need our rising agents and this recipe uses both 2 teaspoons of baking powder and baking soda. and use a whisk to combine the ingredients well. Set the bowl to the side while we work on the wet ingredients.
There are a few different options when it comes to frosting or icing the cake. you can also make a chocolate buttercream or even a whipped chocolate ganache would be decadent. To make the chocolate cream cheese frosting within the bowl of your stand mixer or a massive bowl if you are using a hand mixer add within the room temperature butter.
And add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence or extract. Beat the chocolate cream cheese frosting for every other minute or till it’s miles light and fluffy. You can use a serrated knife to level it but these do bake quite flippantly so it’s not a necessity.
Place about 3/4 of a cup of the chocolate cream cheese frosting onto the cake and use an offset spatula to spread it evenly. Assemble your chocolate Top with another cake layer and repeat the process. Spread the top and sides with the frosting. Place the cake in the fridge for at least 30 minutes just to let it set before serving. Cut a slice and enjoy.