This Zinger Burger Recipe allows you to make tangy and tasty zingers at home whenever you want. You may also get a recipe for the exclusive.
Excellent advice! You may freeze the raw marinated chicken fillets, and when you want to make a zinger burger, just fry the chicken and create your zinger burger and zinger sauce in a matter of minutes. Quick and simple!
Nothing is more unpleasant than visiting your local KFC store and buying their renowned KFC Zinger burger, only to discover that they are out fresh out; the irritation and disappointment are tremendous and can really put a damper on your day KFC coleslaw.
Worse, you frequently have to stand in extremely lengthy lines – particularly on weekends. You can now build your own KFC Zinger burger at home! This dish is really simple to make and tastes exactly like a genuine thing. You can also use this approach to prepare any of their other zinger items, such as their wings.
This dish is especially ideal for dieters because it has no preservatives or high-calorie ingredients — the roasted chicken piece alone has just approximately 350 calories! Zinger Burger Recipe!
Making a Zinger Burger
Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with nonstick paper or spray it with cooking spray.
Place the Doritos and all of the dry spices in a zip-seal bag. Seal the bag and crush the Doritos with any hard item, such as rolling pins or the spine of a hardcover book. You should have fine crumbs at this point.
Using a paper towel, pat dries all of the chicken breasts.
Place the cornflour in one flat bowl, the beaten egg in another, and the Doritos crumb in a third.
Coat one chicken breast at a time in the cornflour, then the egg, and finally the Doritos crumb. Repeat the procedure a second time.
Bake the crumbed chicken breasts for 25 minutes on a baking sheet. Bake for a further 15 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked through and crispy.
Lightly toast your seeded bread halves before assembling your KFC zinger burger. To construct, start with a Zinger patty on the bottom bread half, then add red onion slices, a slice of tomato, shredded lettuce, and sweet mayonnaise.
Serve the burger with the top half of the bread and wonderful fries. Zinger Burger Recipe!
Tips & Tricks
- Use the wet hand, dry hand approach for coating chicken (or any other sort of food). This implies that if you dip an item in a wet ingredient with your left hand, do not dip it in the dry ingredients with that hand; instead, use your right hand. This will save your fingers from being breaded, as well as provide a lovely, mess-free crumb on your meal and make clean-up easy.
- Deep-frying the chicken breasts in a big saucepan of oil at 320 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes is another option. If your crumb is brown but your chicken isn’t done, bake for a few more minutes at 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you’re not a fan of deep-fried chicken, an air fryer will suffice. They fried chicken and other dishes without using any oil, producing in considerably healthier, yet crispy and tasty, chicken.
- You may either gather sweet mayonnaise in your local or purchase some in-store for the burger. We also recommend serving this with a side dish.
As promised, a delectable and simple Zinger burger served in the comfort of your own home! No more long lines and subpar burgers; just a fun meal to cook with the whole family for game or movie night! Zinger Burger Recipe!
Zinger Burger Recipe
This dish is shockingly simple to prepare, not to mention healthier than a KFC Zinger burger; and it tastes exactly like the genuine thing!
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray it well with cooking spray.
- Place the Doritos in a zip-seal bag and crush with a rolling pin or meat mallet – any hard item, including the spine of a book, will work!
- Shake the bag briskly to ensure that the chili powder, garlic, paprika, and onion flakes are evenly distributed. When you have even-sized fine crumbs, stop.
- Pat your chicken breasts dry with a paper towel to ensure they are completely dry.
- Fill a flat basin halfway with cornflour. Whisk the egg well and transfer it to a separate flat bowl. Finally, place the Doritos crumb in a third flat bowl.
- Coat one chicken breast at a time with cornflour, then egg, and finally Doritos crumb. Repeat the technique until you’ve double-crumbed each breast.
- Make careful to shake each chicken breast to get rid of any extra cornflour.
- This will improve the adhesion of the egg and Doritos crumb and result in a gorgeous crisp chicken breast.
- Bake the crumbed chicken breasts for 20-25 minutes on a baking sheet. Bake the chicken breasts for another 10-15 minutes.
- Check that the chicken is thoroughly cooked and crispy before removing it from the oven.
- Begin by gently toasting your seeded bread halves before assembling your KFC zinger burger.
- To build, start with a Zinger patty on the bottom bun, then add red onion rings, a piece of juicy tomato, crisp lettuce, and their unique sweet mayonnaise.
- Serve immediately with your favorite KFC side dish and the other half of the bread.
- If you’re cooking a large amount of chicken and need to produce a huge batch of Dorito crumb, combine the Doritos and all of the spices in a food processor and mix until the crumb is fine. When compared to crushing an entire bag by hand, this will save a significant amount of time.
- If you don’t dry the chicken with a paper towel, the cornflour that makes a crispy crumb will be absorbed and hence won’t work as effectively.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 461
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 21g33%
- Saturated Fat 7g35%
- Sodium 970mg41%
- Total Carbohydrate 43g15%
- Protein 25g50%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.